Everybody had a variety of questions for Sheffield Central MP Paul Blomfield, so it was appreciated there was time to get all answered. They included:
- Transport provision including the tram network, HS2, Tram-Train, access to employment and subsidised services.
- The EU and projects they have funded and where it leaves South Yorkshire after Brexit.
- Retail and development including the New Retail Quarter and independents, student and other housing accommodation.
- University of Sheffield Master-plan including access issues for residents.
- Kelham Island and pollution, traffic rat-running and problems with some of the housing.
- Street drinking/drug abuse and the associated anti-social behaviour. Mr Blomfield was meeting Police & Crime Commissioner Dr Alan Billings the next day and promised to take the issues to him.
All in all a successful meeting during which everyone was given an opportunity to speak about matters of concern and our MP explained his knowledge of many issues and promised to investigate further the unresolved matters.