SCCRAG IS A VOLUNTEER COMMUNITY ORGANISATION. It is not responsible and carries no liability for any issues arising from the reports made using our website and associated systems such as Google Forms
Where appropriate your reports to SCCRAG are taken up with the relevant authorities with a view to dealing with a suggestion.
BY ENTERING DATA YOU ACCEPT that it is being used by the Residents Association – SCCRAG – to log issues of concern to residents and visitors AND that your information will be stored for this purpose.
Data will NOT be made available to any commercial organisation for the purpose of advertising.
SCCRAG will not communicate with you unless you have checked a box giving this permission.
The term ‘SCCRAG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is SCCRAG c/o SRSB, 5 Mappin Street, Sheffield S1 4DT .
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· As a volunteer group, SCCRAG endeavours to meet the aims set out on this website. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, outcome, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on, or resulting from an enquiry to, this website for any particular purpose. We do our best to provide community support and help, but you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.