- Sheffield City Centre Residents Action Group is the residents association for the area inside the ring road, which comprises around 20,000 people.
- Our Next Public Meeting is 6:30pm-8:00pm on Tuesday 10th April at Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind (SRSB) 5 Mappin Street, S1 4DT.
- Download our report “From Greenery to Graffiti” showing photos of the graffiti appearing along Upper Hanover Street since Amey chopped down all the shrubs and bushes lining the ring road. Click HERE to download.
- Download our review of 2017 titled “Sheffield City Centre: the Good, the Bad and the Value of SCCRAG” – Click HERE for a copy of the slide presentation.
- Inner-city living makes for healthier, happier people, according to a new study. Residents of higher-density areas are more active, more socially engaged – and less obese – than people who live in the sprawl of suburbia. Click HERE for the full story in The Guardian.
- SCCRAG holds monthly (excluding July and August) public meetings at 6:30pm on the 2nd Tuesday in the month at SRSB, 5 Mappin Street, S1 4DT. Click HERE for location. Some meeting dates and venues change, so please check your emails from SCCRAG and this website for details. We aim to bring interesting speakers with relevant topics about the city centre.
- If you have an issue as a resident, small business or through any involvement with the city centre, we are willing to help.
- Our aim is to create a vibrant, liveable, attractive City Centre for the benefit of all.
- Our large contact list includes the City Council, Police, Business Improvement District, voluntary bodies, etc.
- You can report incidents of anti-social behaviour at SAY SUMMAT and these will be collated for particular hot-spots and raised with the police.
- Our Conditions of Use for the SCCRAG website are shown HERE: by continuing, you are deemed to have accepted them.
- Scroll down for recent posts or check the top menus for more…..
Register for SCCRAG emails HERE
previous URL = www.SheffieldCCRAG.org